- Introduction and Welcome
- Before we get Started
- Introduction to the Module
- Commonly used Terms
- Digital Audio Formats FREE PREVIEW
- Peak vs RMS FREE PREVIEW
- Gain - Part 1
- Gain - Part 2
- Dynamics - Part 1
- Dynamics - Part 2
- Dynamics - Part 3
- Frequencies - Part 1
- Frequencies - Part 2 (Distortion)
- Frequencies - Part 3 (Noise)
- Stereo - Part 1
- Stereo - Part 2 : Phase sum Difference
- Stereo - Part 3 : Stereo vs Mono
- Sample Rates
- Bit Depths
- Introduction to FAQ
- How Loud Should my Track be? FREE PREVIEW
- Should Frequencies be flat?
- Is it okay to Compress more than Once?
- Outboard vs Plugins
- What Sample Rates Should I Use?
- What Bit Depth Should I Use?
- What Formats Should I Export To?
- When Should I Dither?
- Do I Need To Treat My Room?
- How Do I Get Wider Mixes?
- Paul Baily Introduction
- What’s the difference between Analogue and Digital?
- Do you need Analogue Gear?
- Common Misconceptions about Analogue Audio
- Exciting Developments around Audio
- Has the role of Engineer changed and top tips for getting hired
- What are the Traits of a Good Audio Engineer? FREE PREVIEW
- Main Piece of Advice about Making a Career in Audio Engineering
- Thanks and Bye